We support staff in public bodies to make rights-respecting decisions and embed a human rights culture in the organisation they work in. We work on everything from everyday interactions to policy, strategy and organisational culture, with activities including:
- linking challenges to human rights law
- tailored human rights learning and development
- supporting co-production with people accessing services
- knowledge, skills and confidence building
- action planning and implementing changes
- bespoke resources and tools
- practice leads programmes to create sustainable change
- peer mentoring and networking
Our current and previous programmes
Leeds and Wakefield Teaching Partnership, One-Off Workshop Participant
"Excellently presented session on human rights delivered with passion and really underpinned the importance of having knowledge to enable sound social work practice.
Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Trust, Two-Part Workshop Participant
"Stimulating and thought-provoking. A necessity for all healthcare professionals to ensure safe delivery of person-centred care. Helps you focus on truly individualised care."
Practice Leads Programme Participant
"You MUST get on this, it has changed my outlook as a whole, educated me and enabled me to have the courage to share this with friends, family and colleagues. This should be accessible for everyone (can't express or sing this from the rooftops enough!)"
Get our newsletter
Get monthly updates on UK human rights law and our work, resources and events sent straight to your inbox.